Where in your practice could you use some extra efficiency? With the new Dentrix Enterprise 11.0.2 CU4, chances are high that you will find something—or many somethings—to do just that. Released in February 2021, this newest version has something for everyone.
- Insurance overpayments? If you spend much time sorting out overpayments, you’ll appreciate the 835 Auto-Calculate feature that recommends allocation options.
- Electronic claims based on medical insurance? CU4 enables sending of institutional electronic claims (837i) based on the UB04 medical claim form, to save you the time and expense of manual submissions.
- Recurring patient payments? For users of AxiaMed payment processing, you can stop chasing monthly payments. Instead, they can be set up in Dentrix Enterprise to be automatically processed on the schedule you and the patient set.
- Resizing key windows? You now can change the size of the Perio, More Information, and Medical Alerts windows—and your size preferences are automatically remembered for next time.
- Using Medical Alerts? By checking the box in Copy Clinical Note, PAM data is inserted into clinical notes. And Medical Alerts are now available at the click of a button in the More Information window as well.
- Charting Multiple Teeth? Navigate between the individual teeth to add or edit surfaces. In addition, apply surface treatments to multiple teeth at the same time.
- Working on Treatment Plans? Set approval status for multiple procedures at one time, and set treatment plan approvals in the Edit Procedure window as well as the Treatment Plan Case setup.
Start your plans now for migrating to this newest version of Dentrix Enterprise 11.0.2. The sooner you do, the sooner you can start enjoying these and other efficiencies. See the entire list of new features at https://www.dentrixenterprise.com/support/updates#dtxe1102-cu4. For help scheduling your upgrade, contact Dentrix Enterprise support by phone at 800-459-8067, Option 2, or by email at [email protected].