There will be situations when you will want to add the same patient alert to all members of a family. In the past, you would have to manually add the alert to each patient in the family. For a large family, that is a lot of wasted time.
We’ve added a feature to help you with that. With the Dentrix Enterprise 11.0 update, you can now create family alerts. We’ve made it easier than ever so you can create the alert once and have it apply to the entire family. The family alert will display in Dentrix Enterprise when any member of the family is selected.
Some examples of family alerts:
- The family requires an interpreter for all communication
- Balance on the account must be paid prior to scheduling appointments
- Any alert you find important to remember when working with the family
When you create a patient alert, you will now see an option to select Family. With Family selected, the alert you created will pop-up for each family member in the areas you designate.
When you switch family members, the same alert will appear.
Family alerts is just one of the many great features introduced in Dentrix Enterprise 11.0. Please visit https://www.dentrixenterprise.com/11 to learn how these features can help you achieve your mission to provide better, faster, and easier patient care.
- Keep family alerts relevant and remember to remove the alert when it is no longer valid.
- View the Creating a Patient Alert Essentials video to learn more about how to create alerts.
- For more information, see the Dentrix Enterprise 11.0 Release Guide’s section on Creating Family Alerts.
- To learn more about Dentrix Enterprise, visit the Dentrix Enterprise Resource Center. Both the knowledgebase and training videos are included with your Dentrix Enterprise Customer Service Plan.