Have a new employee you need to get up to speed quickly? Need some refresher training on Dentrix Enterprise?
The Dentrix Enterprise Essentials online courses can help you address these and many other training needs. Available 24/7 from any computer or mobile device, the Essentials courses are designed around the way your clinic works, with lessons that align with key job functions. Online training is a convenient approach that won’t interfere with your daily operations. Training is accessed through the Dentrix Enterprise Resource Center and is included with your Dentrix Enterprise Customer Service Plan. You’ll get video demos, helpful tips, a video transcript, and links to Help files.
Currently, there are five Essentials courses:
- Clinical Essentials: covers topics on charting procedures and clinical notes, reviewing medical history, and creating and organizing treatment plans.
- Financial Essentials: includes topics such as posting a payment or adjustment, generating billing statements, closing the month, creating insurance claims, and working with pre-treatment authorizations.
- Patient Information Essentials: includes topics on creating and editing patient and family records, adding patient alerts and notes, assigning insurance and billing types, and managing patient documents.
- Scheduling Essentials: covers topics that help you with managing appointments, making sure your patients are getting continuing care, and using the Office Journal.
- Reporting Essentials: includes how to generate and interpret reports such as the Day Sheet, Aging/Claim Report, Suspended Credits Report, Collections Manager, and more.
Whether you have just five minutes or an hour, you can learn new skills anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace.
Access the courses today by following these steps:
- Go to the Dentrix Enterprise Resource Center at https://resourcecenter.dentrixenterprise.com/login/
- Log in with your Dentrix Enterprise Customer ID and postal code
- Under Get Your Training, click Enter
- Log in, or click Register to create an account